Laughing Horse Lodge 2017 Lodging Rates
Shoulder Season May 7 - June 14 and September 16 - October 31
Summer June 15 - September 15
To see exact rates for each room, please click on the Availability icon and select your dates and the number of persons for each room. You will be able to see which rooms are available and the rate with Montana 7% bed tax included. Rooms all have private baths, are non-smoking, and are on the ground floor.
|Room Rate Ranges for 2017||Shoulder||Summer|
|Single Queen Bed - One to
Single Queen Bed with Mini-Kitchenette - One to
|Two Full Beds - Two to Four Persons||$124
- One night's lodging fee or 50% (for multiple day or multiple room stay) is required to secure your reservation at time of booking. The balance of the reservation fee will be charged to your credit card 14 days prior to your arrival date. In the unforeseen event that you must cancel or adjust your stay prior to 14 days of your arrival, we will refund your deposit less $20 minimum or $10 per night. Please understand that we are unable to refund cancellations or changes made within 14 days of arrival.
Deposits may be made with major credit cards.
- Providing your credit card information to a representative of Laughing Horse Lodge or through our secure on-line reservation system confirms that you have read and agree to abide by the cancellation policy.
- Dining room reservations (Wednesday - Sunday) should be made at time of room reservations.
- Large groups - weddings, family reunions and corporate retreats - try to book at least 120 days in advance.
- Lodging includes a delicious gourmet breakfast with freshly brewed coffee or tea.
- Montana State Room Tax of 7% will be added.
- All interiors are non-smoking.
- Non-smoking dogs (and other pets - elephants excluded) with responsible owners are welcome. All shots must be current. Pets cannot be left on property or in rooms without supervision. Please note that any cost for increased housekeeping due to excessive shedding, tracking dirt on linens, or damage will be automatically billed to your credit card.
Directions to the Lodge From I-90
4 miles east of Missoula exit I-90 at the MT-200 E exit 109 to Bonner/Great Falls. Travel approximately 32 miles on MT-200 to MT-83, turning left onto MT-83. Travel 71 miles to Swan Lake. Laughing Horse Lodge is located on the right side of the road at 22360 Highway 83 (between milemarker 71 and 72).
Directions to the Lodge from I-93
Take I-93 north to the top of Flathead Lake. Just past Somers, turn right on Hwy 89 and drive east until you reach Hwy 35. Turn right(south) on Hwy 35 and travel 1/2 mile to Hwy 83 (a stop light). Turn left on Hwy 83 and travel 18 miles to the south end of Swan Lake. The Lodge is on your left between milemarker 72 and 71.
Direction to the Lodge from Glacier National Airport Turn right out of the airport and head south to Hwy2/Idaho (K-Mart on your right, Snappy's Sports on the corner). Turn left and continue driving east by south east for approximately 10 miles - you are now on Hwy 35. You will arrive at a stop light at the intersection of Hwy 83 and Hwy 35, turn left and drive 18 miles to the south end of Swan Lake. The Lodge is on your left between milemarker 72 and 71.
See a map