Join us for a wonderful experience at Laughing Horse Lodge
Check out our 2023 events at the Horse:
- April 30: Taste of Bigfork. Join us in the village for some delectable bites and wine tasting. Reservations thru Bigfork Chamber of Commerce
- .May 14: The Horse reopens on Mother’s Day with special music and dining! Brunch: 9am – 1pm with traditional Celtic music of Second Wind. Dinner: 5pm – 8pm. Reservations required.
- May 18- June 26: Spring 2023 Getaway Package includes lodging & meals! Available Thursday – Monday. $379/couple. Non-smoking dogs welcome.
- May 30: New Release Wine Tasting with Patricia Green Cellars featuring Paella de Pato from Chef Kate’s kitchen. $38pp Reservations required. 6pm
- June 18: Father’s Day Supper featuring wild boar and quail from Broken Arrow Ranch. Pre-order BAR specials or order from the menu. 5pm – 8pm Details available here May 30th.
- June TBD: New release South Africa Portfolio of Skurnik Wines featuring Lamb & Shrimp Sosaties from Chef Kate’s kitchen. $38pp Reservations required. 6pm
- July TBD: Traditional music Irish Session in the Garden. Pre-order Irish dinner of Wild Boar Shepards Pie or order from the menu. Dinner reservations required.
- August 12: Swan Lake Huckleberry Festival, Swan Lake Day Park – we will be dishing up Mexican Street Tacos (carne and vegan), huckleberry peach pie, cold beer and wine from 12 – 3pm.
Private Event Venue Rental
The Lodge and gardens are perfect for small family reunions, rehearsal dinners, weddings, receptions and corporate events.
From an intimate dinner party for 12, to a wedding celebration of two hundred guests, The Horse can provide a uniquely delicious and low stress experience either onsite or off. We look forward to helping you make your event special.