Join us for a wonderful experience at Laughing Horse Lodge
Due to the CoVid 19 Endemic, we are limiting attendance to our events. All events are planned for outside dining; with seating by reservation only. In the event of inclement weather, we reserve the option to cancel or reduce attendance numbers to move inside. If you have a reservation and weather becomes problematic, please call to confirm event. We will continue our strong cleaning regimen and all staff are vaccinated for the 2022 season.
Check out our 2022 events at the Horse:
- April 24: Taste of Bigfork. Join us in the village for some delectable bites and wine tasting. Reservations thru Bigfork Chamber of Commerce
- .May 8: The Horse reopens on Mother’s Day with special music and dining! Brunch: 9am – 1pm with Celtic music of Second Wind. Dinner: 5pm – 8pm. Reservations required.
- May 11 – June 26: Spring 2022 Getaway Package includes lodging & meals! Available Wednesday – Sunday. $369/couple. Non-smoking dogs welcome.
- May 19: Pre-season Wine Tasting with Skurnik International representative Joy Lindholm. $35pp Reservations required.
- May 22: Dining CLOSED for private event.
- June 14: Dining CLOSED for private event.
- June 19: Father’s Day Supper: 5pm – 8pm
- June 21: Dining CLOSED for private event.
- June 24: Dining CLOSED for private event.
- June 28: Dining CLOSED for private event
- July 4: Dining CLOSED for private event.
- July 9: Dining CLOSED for private event.
- July 12: Dining CLOSED for private event.
- July 19: Dining CLOSED for private event.
- July 23: Irish Session in the Garden. Dinner reservations required.
July 26: Tantalizing Tuesday – An Evening in Riposto – be regaled with stories of Chef Kate’s winter travels.Cancelled. August 8: Mark Ryan Winery Private Testing in the Garden.Cancelled
- August 9: Dining CLOSED for private event.
- September 17: Dining room closed for private event.
Private Event Venue Rental
The Lodge and gardens are perfect for small family reunions, rehearsal dinners, weddings, receptions and corporate events.
From an intimate dinner party for 12, to a wedding celebration of two hundred guests, The Horse can provide a uniquely delicious and low stress experience either onsite or off. We look forward to helping you make your event special.