Join us for fun at Laughing Horse Lodge
Due to the CoVid 19 Pandemic, we are cancelling or limiting attendance to our events. If you have a reservation for an event, please contact us for details. We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you a safe and healthy season.
Check out our 2020 events at the Horse:
May 10: The Horse reopens on Mother’s Day with special music and dining! Brunch: 8am – 1pm with music of Second Wind. Dinner: 5pm – 9pm with music of Electric Avenue Blues, more info…
- At this time we plan to open for lodging and dining on Friday, June 5th.
- June 5 – June 28: Spring 2020 Getaway Package includes lodging & meals! Available Wednesday – Sunday. $349/couple. Non-smoking dogs welcome.
- June 21: Father’s Day Brunch: 9am – 1pm with music by the Paul Faessel Jazz Duo 10am – 12pm. Father’s Day Supper: 5pm – 8pm with music by Electric Avenue Blues 6pm to 8pm.
- June 23: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner with Guest Chef Blu Funk, SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm $169/couple.
- June 24: Private dinner with guest Chef Blu Funk. Reservations required. $65/person. The dining room will be closed to the public tonight. SOLD OUT
- June 26, 27, 28: Nancy Seiler Artist Retreat. SOLD OUT
- June 26:
Friday Night Dinner Jazz begins in the garden with the Paul Faessel Duo. Every Friday, 6pm – 8pm.Music cancelled until further notice.
- June 27: Saturday Night Blues begins in the garden with Electric Avenue Blues. Every Saturday, 6pm – 8pm.
July 3: Annual Independence Day Low Country Shrimp Boil in the Garden! 3pm with live music TBA. $34/adults, $18 under 15. Reservations required.
- July 4:
Regular dining hours of Brunch 9am – 1pm,Supper 5pm – 9pm Reservations required. July 14: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm
- July 26: Montana Road Agents perform in the garden – 6pm
July 28: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm
- August 2: Montana Road Agents perform in the garden – 6pm
- August 8: Swan Lake Huckleberry Festival…
we’ll be serving up tasty street tacos (carnivore and vegan),Whole Huckleberry Peach Pies available by pre-order$45. We will be serving beer, wine and White Claw at the re-imaged Swan Lake celebration concert with Roy Wilhelm. 11am – 3pm. Dining room opens at 5pm. August 11: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm
- August 20: Second Wind performs with Guest Bohron Artist, Julie Bennet.
August 25: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner – Guest Chef Miles Boggia SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm
- September 10: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner -Guest Chef Alexa Wilson SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm The event is tentative based upon CoVid restrictions.
- October 27 – 31: SWATT Quilting Retreat. SOLD OUT
Private Event Venue Rental
The Lodge and gardens are perfect for small family reunions, rehearsal dinners, weddings, receptions and corporate events.
From an intimate dinner party for 12, to a wedding celebration of two hundred guests, The Horse can provide a uniquely delicious and low stress experience either onsite or off. We look forward to helping you make your event special.