Join us for fun at Laughing Horse Lodge
Check out our 2020 events at the Horse:
- May 2: Join Chef Kathleen and her crew at the BACC’s Kentucky Derby Party being held at The Nest.
- May 10: The Horse reopens on Mother’s Day with special music and dining! Brunch: 8am – 1pm with music of Second Wind. Dinner: 5pm – 9pm with music of Electric Avenue Blues, more info…
- May 10- June 28: Spring 2020 Getaway Package includes lodging & meals! Available May 10-June 28, Wednesday – Sunday. $349/couple. Non-smoking dogs welcome.
- June 21: Father’s Day Brunch: 9am – 1pm with music by the Paul Faessel Jazz Duo 10am – 12pm. Father’s Day Supper: 5pm – 8pm with music by Electric Avenue Blues 6pm to 8pm.
- June 23: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner with Guest Chef Blu Funk, SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm $169/couple.
- June 24: Private dinner with guest Chef Blu Funk. Reservations required. $65/person. The dining room will be closed to the public tonight.
- June 26, 27, 28: Nancy Seiler Artist Retreat. SOLD OUT
- June 26: Friday Night Dinner Jazz begins in the garden with the Paul Faessel Duo. Every Friday, 6pm – 8pm.
- June 27: Saturday Night Blues begins in the garden with Electric Avenue Blues. Every Saturday, 6pm – 8pm.
- July 3: Annual Independence Day Low Country Shrimp Boil in the Garden! 3pm with live music TBA. $34/adults, $18 under 15. Reservations required.
- July 4: Regular dining hours of Brunch 9am – 1pm, Supper 5pm – 9pm Reservations required.
- July 14: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm
- July 26: Montana Road Agents perform in the garden – 6pm
- July 28: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm
- August 2: Montana Road Agents perform in the garden – 6pm
- August 8: Swan Lake Huckleberry Festival…we’ll be serving up tasty street tacos (carnivore and vegan), Huckleberry Peach Pie and cold, draft beer! 12pm – 3pm. Dining room opens at 5pm.
- August 11: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm
- August 20: Second Wind performs with Guest Bohron Artist, Julie Bennet.
- August 25: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner – Guest Chef Miles Boggia SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm
- September 10: Tantalizing Tuesdays Chef Wine Dinner -Guest Chef Alexa Wilson SOLD OUT, Waiting List Open – 6pm
- October 27 – 31: SWATT Quilting Retreat. SOLD OUT
Private Event Venue Rental
The Lodge and gardens are perfect for small family reunions, rehearsal dinners, weddings, receptions and corporate events.
From an intimate dinner party for 12, to a wedding celebration of two hundred guests, The Horse can provide a uniquely delicious and low stress experience either onsite or off. We look forward to helping you make your event special.